Surely every one who is reading this is aware of the catastrophic earthquake and subsequent Tsunami that devastated eastern Japan on Friday March 11, 2011. This very powerful earthquake occurred less than 3 weeks after the quake that ravaged Christchurch, New Zealand, on February 22, 2011 . Naturally we are all deeply affected by the images of the suffering and distress of the Japanese people and our sympathy and prayer are with all those who have been touched by the quake.
However there is a very strong possibility that the anti-Israel attitude of the Japanese government may have brought the wrath of the God of Israel down upon their nation. A Christian White House correspondent, William Koenig, recently wrote a book titled EYE TO EYE in which he documents the very interesting connection between disasters that have struck the USA which seem to be synchronised to the US government's interfering with God's promises to Israel. In his newsletter this week, Mr Koenig writes of recent similar interfering by Japan, starting March 11, 2010 (exactly a year to the day, before the quake) the most recent being on March 8, 2011, three days before the gigantic quake. Note the following dates:
January 11 2011
* Japan condemns the demolishing of a part of the Shepherd’s Hotel in E. Jerusalem to construct housing for Jewish people
* Japan condemns the demolishing of a part of the Shepherd’s Hotel in East Jerusalem with a view to constructing new housing units for Jewish people.
* Japan does not recognise any unilateral measures that prejudge the final resolution on pre-1967 borders, nor does Japan recognise the annexation of East Jerusalem by Israel.
* Japan urges Israel to refrain from any unilateral act that could change the existing conditions of East Jerusalem.
February 10 2011 (29 days before the earthquake)
* Japan does not recognise any act that prejudges the final status of the territories in the pre-1967 borders nor Israel’s annexation of East Jerusalem
* The Government of Japan is concerned about the Jerusalem municipal planning committee’s approval of a plan to build housing units for Jewish people in the Sheih Jarrah of East
Jerusalem. Such act goes against the efforts by the international community to resume the negotiations.
* The Government of Japan does not recognise any act that prejudges the final status of the territories in the pre-1967 borders nor Israel’s annexation of East Jerusalem.
* Japan urges Israel to refrain from any unilateral act that changes the current situation in East Jerusalem".
March 11 2010 (exactly a year to the day before the Earthquake)
* The Government of Japan deplores the decisions of the Government of Israel to give permission for the construction of 1,600 housing units in East Jerusalem in addition to 112 units in West Bank just after the Israeli and Palestinian leadership’s acceptance of the start of indirect talks. The Government of Japan does not recognise any act that pre-judges the final status of Jerusalem and the territories in the pre-1967 borders. Japan demands that the plans should not be implemented.
* The Government of Japan continues to request strongly that both parties will act in a way that enhances mutual confidence. Japan sincerely hopes that the indirect talks in the peace process will swiftly develop into the resumption of direct talks between the two parties".
In Genesis 12:3 God promises to bless the people who bless Israel, after which He immediately issues a dire warning to those who comes against Israel.
Watching the images of loss of life and massive devastation caused by the quake and the tsunami, now very seriously complicated by the damage to 3 nuclear reactors, all of which will adversely affect Japan's economy and most likely the international economy, and with the knowledge of Japan's attitude to Israel, and its resistance to the Gospel, one has to ask the question " is God shaking Japan ?" – "is God shaking
The governments of almost every western nation continue to appease the Muslims by calling for the creation of an Arab state on land that God promised to Abraham as an everlasting possession. This is flying directly against the will of God and according to Joel 3 & Isaiah 60 will bring the judgement and the wrath of Almighty God down on those nations who divide His land.
The original Hebrew of Genesis 12:3 can also be translated as "I will curse anyone who makes light of you". Last Friday evening, a religious Jewish family living in the Israeli town of Itamar, gathered together around the dinner table and celebrated the coming in of the Lord's Sabbath. Later in the evening, as the God-fearing Jewish family slept, an Islamic Arab terrorist infiltrated their home, and in cold blood murdered the parents and three of the 5 children. In a savage killing frenzy that could only be inspired by Lucifer, the murderer stabbed a 4 year old boy in the heart & cut the throat of a 4 month old baby.
Typically, the majority of the secular news media either failed to report the despicable incident, or created doubts in their readers minds that it was in fact a terror attack. – That kind of treatment of Israel and the Jewish people must surely qualify as taking Israel lightly and will sooner or later bring down the wrath of God.
The Japan quake moved Japan 2.4 metres (10 feet) sideways. It caused a 10cm (4 inches) shift in the Earth's axis. It tore a 200 km (130 mile) rift in the ocean floor. If God was in the Japan quake, then every nation who opposes Israel is in great danger and we all better heed the warnings of Genesis 12:3.
We need to warn our pastors and church family & friends. We need to warn our physical family & friends. We need to warn our neighbours and work mates. We need to inform everybody about God's promises to Israel and to those who bless Israel, and we need to warn everybody about the dire consequences of having the wrong attitude towards Israel and the Jewish people, and we need to pray that our nation's government will cease from pressuring Israel's government to divide their God-given inheritance. Then and only then will we see an end to the awful catastrophes that are happening all over the world.
The Lord bless you as you bless Israel by standing in defense of her right to exist on the land given to the Jewish people by the God of Israel. Lets pray that Israel will turn back to their God. Do not be silent, but share this with your fellow Christians, share it with your pastors, and with anyone you have a chance to speak to. Lets also pray for that breakthrough to the Muslims, and please remember to pray for all of the soldiers in the IDF -they are defending and fighting for the Kingdom of God.