The Enemies Mountains
1. Math. 4:8 Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory
2. Is.57:7 Upon a high and lofty mountain you made your bed: you also went up there to offer sacrifice
3. Is. 40:4 “Let every valley be lifted up, And every mountain and hill be made low; And let the rough ground become a plain, And the rugged terrain a broad valley;
4. Jere. 51:25 “Behold, I am against you, O destroying mountain,Who destroys the whole earth,” declares the LORD, “And I will stretch out My hand against you, And roll you down from the crags, And I will make you a burnt out mountain.”
The Lord’s Mountains
1. Daniel 2:35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, The silver and the gold were crushed all at the same time and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away so that not a trace of them was found But the stone that struck the statue became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.
2. Math. 17:20 And He said to them, “Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.
3. Revelation 6:14 The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
4. Ezek: 28:14 You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there, You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire.
5. Ezek: 28:16 By the abundance of your trade You were internally filled with violence, And you sinned; Therefore I have cast you as profane from the mountain of God. and I have destroyed you, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.