1. The month of Simeon, which means “to hear, to be concerned.” We want to be concerned that we are able to continue moving ahead. Simeon messed up, just like Reuben (the previous month) who was unstable. He was called “instrument of cruelty” (Gen. 49:5). Also, there seemed to be instability, perhaps from his mother Leah, who felt that bearing him would earn her the love of her husband. (see Gen. 29:31-33). We are grafted into the great inheritance God has for us. However, when there is instability in the bloodline like Simeon had (most of us have this), we need to develop spiritual discipline because the demons will come in and try to convince you to align with and agree with them. They understand how to use our iniquitous patterns to pull us back. When we agree with Satan’s iniquitous plan, it will then get rooted in us. Also, please see the Glory of Zion website for July 23, 2011, for an excellent explanation of how Satan tries to separate us from the angelic army so that we go at it alone.
Pray, “Lord, I am not unstable, neither will I mess up like Simeon (who chose revenge/unforgiveness). I ask for spiritual discipline to not agree with demons about myself. Rather, I choose to believe You, Lord and what you say about me. I want Your patterns to be rooted in me. I ask that patterns of giving up, and making easyinstead of right choices, would be exposed in my life and uprooted.”
2. The month that you decide on what you have heard. You need to make a decision. “Will I just hear what God has told me, or will I actually do it?”
3. The month of predestined connections–This means God has connections pre-ordained for you that will manifest and really help you move ahead. Consider that as we align ourselves with those God brings, then we will also be in alignment with the angels, and our way will be easier.
4. The low-point (9th and 15th of AV) or high point month–In history, bad things have happened to Israel on the 9th of Av. This is the time when the temple was destroyed. We need to be watchful.
5. This is also the high-point month. If you make right shift, you will move into what God has for you.
6. The month of the Hebrew letter “TET,” which “resembles the womb.” Certain good things will be birthed.
7. The month of the constellation of the Lion. Psalm 19:2 states the heavens declare the glory of God. Also, the divine will of the Father is being executed. He begins to execute and carry out things based on what we have responded to and committed to.
8. The month the lion roars–The Lion of Judah is roaring for us (Joel 3:16). Also, we must “roar” in faith. Our roaring/praise becomes a covering of the Lord, and God begins to unlock things for us. Let this be a month of joyful, powerful praise.
9. The month where God destroys so that He can reconstruct–Ask the Lord to destroy the old foundations and structures that are hindering you and the moves of God from advancing.
10. The month where the earth begins to contract–Watch for earthquakes. The secret of the pregnancy begins to move into the earth realm. When you see earthquakes, know that God is getting ready to birth something.
11. The month that means “there is an iniquity.” However, we do not need to not let it continue. You change for the better, or you will gradually disintegrate. Pray, “Lord, any iniquity–show it to me, so that it can be ended.” Declare, “Lord, I am changing for the better. Thank you that by the Holy Spirit I can change.”
12. The month where kingdom advances through partnership – Be very aware of your partnerships. Watch them. This is more than just connections. Be very aware and supportive of the partnerships God has given you.
13. The month of the left kidney–Develop a new level of discernment, or you will unwittingly oppose God’s counsel and advice. Note Psalm 32. He takes hold of the reigns (of our kidneys). There should be no resisting to the leading of the Holy Spirit. Pray, “Thank you for a new level of discernment. Let this increase so I do not oppose your counsel or advice. Let there be no resisting of Your leading for me.”